Wed, Oct 25|
Wednesday Opportunities for All Ages!
Time & Location
Oct 25, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Port Huron, 3240 Pine Grove Ave, Port Huron, MI 48060, USA
About the Event
Midweek covers all the amazing programs that happen at Colonial Woods on Wednesday nights from 6:30 - 8:00 PM! There are so many opportunities for children, students and adults alike!
Children and Students | Where to Go??
- Infants - Pre-School - Start at KidCheck in the Main Hallway, then proceed to their age appropriate room on the 1st Floor
- Children Ages K - 3rd Grade - Start at KidCheck in the Main Hallway, then proceed to the Big Red Room on the 2nd Floor
- 4th and 5th Grade Students - Club45 - Dropoff in the Carpenter Room/Gym, Pickup on the 3rd Floor
- 6th - 8th Grade Students - Middle School Ministry (MSM) meets in the Carpenter Room/Gym and students are released at the end of the night
- 9th- 12th Grade Students - High School Ministry (HSM) meets in the Venue and students are released at the end of the night
We have various opportunities for adults to meet and grow in their faith as well on Wednesdays! Check out the options below.
- Choir - All are welcome to join our choir which meets throughout the fall! Our choir practices on Wednesdays and then sings in the 8:00 AM Heritage Service on Sundays. Choir meets in the Choir Room starting September 6th from 5:45 PM - 7:00 PM.
- Midweek Study - A weekly Bible Study going through the book of Nehemiah. Midweek Study meets in the Worship Center and involves a short time of worship, a time of Biblical Teaching and then a time of small group discussion.
- Prayer Meeting - A weekly time of focused prayer that meets in the Library.
- Core Class 101 - A special 4 Week Class meeting September 13th - October 11th in the Fireside Room. This class covers what we believe as a church as well as foundations of Christian faith.
- Spiritual Fitness 201 - A special 4 Week Class meeting October 18th - November 8th in the Fireside Room. This class follows "Core Class" and goes deeper into the faith and practice of our Christian walk.