HSM Camping Trip! (8th-12th)
Time & Location
About the Event
- Registration required | Click HERE to register! ( If you registered in May, you do not need to register again.)
- Cost is $5
- Hot Dogs | S'mores | Pop | Breakfast
- Kayaking | Glow Golf hole-in-one golf contest | Swimming (if weather permits) | Glow Ultimate Frisbee | Glow 9-square in the air | Fishing (bring your pole) | Glow badminton | Glow Corn Hole | bonfire | Friends | Fun!
This is for High School Students grades 8-12. We will be camping out at the French's home in Yale.
The church shuttle and van will leave by 5:30pm from the church parking lot on Sunday.
We will return to the church by 12:00pm Monday.
Transportation will be available for students that mark TRANSPORTATION on the online registration form. Students may drive, we ask that they mark that on the registration form for our records.
If you have a tent that we can use, please email Todd: email@example.com
Please plan to bring:
- warm clothes
- swimsuit (weather permitting)
- sleeping bag
- pillows & blankets
- reusable water bottle
- bug spray
- any "camping" games or toys